At Option Industries, we turn ideas into reality. Ideas born from top industry people with years of hands-on experience and executed by a precision team of specialized engineers from every field.
Our mission is to turn innovative ideas into tangible products while always maintaining the highest level of quality and standards. We take pride knowing that our products help our customer’s increase their financial performance by reducing overall operational costs realized by the use of more efficient equipment and technology.
If you would like to speak with one of our senior team members to discuss your next project, please contact us!
Facilities & Equipment
Facilities & Equipment
Health, Safety & Environment
For more information please contact Shannon Ramsey at: 1 (780) 542-4677
The executive leadership team, management and employees at Option Industries Inc. are committed to being an industry leader in health, safety and environmental practices, and to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. It is with that goal in mind that we have developed, and continue to develop our Health and Safety Program. Adhering to all applicable legislation pertaining to our workplace, we have built safe work practices and emergency procedures into this program to encourage employee, owner and management participation and compliance.
The following principles will guide and measure our corporate goals and objectives in Health, Safety and Environment:
- We conduct our business so it meets or exceeds all applicable laws and regulations and minimizes risk to our employees, the public and the environment;
- We are committed to continuously improving our Health, Safety and Environment performance;
- We continually promote employee safety on and off the job;
- We believe all occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable;
- We respect the diverse environments and cultures in which we operate;
- We will endeavor to do business with companies and contractors which share our expectations for Health, Safety and Environment performance and commitment and we will regularly assess their performance
Option Industries’ 2012 WCB Experience Rating is 1.18, which is below Industry Rate of 1.39.
CAODC Associate Member